Uncover India Delhi and Kerala
Uncover India: Delhi To Kerala
All the treasures of India on one epic trip. From the captivating energy of Delhi and Mumbai to the tranquil backwaters and lingering spice aromas of Kerala. Journey to the jungles of Ranthambore, crisscross the Golden Triangle and admire India’s legendary palaces, forts and monuments along the way.
- EXPLORE Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai and Kochi.
- VISIT Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar in Delhi, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, Ranthambore National Park, the Amber Fort and City Palace in Jaipur, the City Palace and Garden of the Maids in Udaipur and Mani Bhavan in Mumbai and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumily Spice Garden and St Francis Church in Kerala.
- VIEW the Palace of Winds in Jaipur
- SEE the Red Fort, Parliament House and India Gate in Delhi, the Gateway of India and the Chhatrapati Shivaji historic railway station in Mumbai.
- CRUISE across Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island and the Kerala backwaters on a houseboat.
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Savour dinner with a local family at their home in Jaipur. (Day 7) Special Farewell Dinner with a family in Kochi. (Day 19)
- DIVE INTO CULTURE Take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi. (Day 2) Learn about the daily lives of the street children of Delhi. (Day 3) Visit a local market in Jaipur. (Day 7) Travel on a metre-gauge train in the countryside. (Day 10) Visit a Dhobi Ghat in Mumbai. (Day 14) See an Indian martial arts performance. (Day 16) Discover rural life on a walking tour. (Day 17) See the unique Chinese fishing nets. (Day 19).
- LOCAL SPECIALIST in Periyar. (Day 16)
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE On a walking tour with a guide from the Salaam Baalak Trust which cares for the street children of Delhi. (Day 3)
- STAYS WITH STORIES Stay in a beautifully maintained heritage resort in Deogarh, which was once a magnificent fort. (Day 9)
- 19 breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- 15 dinners (including Connect With Locals)
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Trafalgar bonus – Intra-Air flight: Udaipur to Mumbai and Mumbai to Kochi.
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Handcrafted Highlights
Welcome to Delhi
Discover the Delights of Old Delhi
See the Sights of Delhi
Sunset at the Taj Mahal
From the Taj to the Tigers
Roam Ranthambore in Search of Tigers
Onwards to Jaipur
Explore Colourful Jaipur
Venture to Deogarh
Delve into Deogarh and All Aboard a Rural Railway
Journey to Udaipur
Uncover Udaipur's Treasures
Fly to Mumbai and Set Sail to Elephanta Island
Explore Mumbai's Metropolis
Fly to Kochi
Nature and Wildlife in Periyar National Park
Onwards to Kumarakom
Cruise the Calm Backwaters
Explore Multi-Cultural Kochi